Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules of the Micro Club

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derek
Admin
Derek

Rules of the Micro Club Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Micro Club   Rules of the Micro Club I_icon_minitime11/4/2009, 2:03 am

Micro Club Rules

First rule of the Micro Club is: You don't talk about the Micro Club.

Second rule of the Micro Club is: You DO NOT TALK about the Micro Club.

Third rule of the Micro Club is: First two rules are STRICTLY enforced. If the existence of this board is revealed, the responsible(s) will be banned WITH NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are here, you were invited for your micro skills, don't ruin it by daving it.

Fourth rule of the Micro Club is: You are greatly encouraged to use your real name. If you hate your name so much, there can be some exceptions, but we prefer you use your real name.

Fifth rule of the Micro Club is: If you're looking for making a community, go to MIB, this is not the place. If you've seen Fight Club, this is like the movie. They couldn't befriend the people they fought with, but they still fought for fun. Here, we micro for fun, not to make friends. Make friends by IMing the other, if you're interested.

Sixth rule of the Micro Club is: Micro. As hard and good as you can. If you're here you'll be critiqued. No exceptions.

Seventh rule of the Micro Club is: If you don't read this, you'll be on probation until you do so. To know if you read the rules, your introduction post has to start like this: "Hi, my name is xxx, well most of you know me as xxx"
Back to top Go down

Rules of the Micro Club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: